- Mathematics is mastered by doing exercises - do a lot of exercises. This will help you hone your problem-solving skills and also build your confidence in tackling questions.
- Make a list of formulae that will be useful.
- Practice everyday - solving 10 problems a day for 10 days is better than solving 100 problems in a single day.
- Write complete solutions during revision or homework.
- Learn how to use your scientific calculator - it will save a lot of time in answering question.
- Cover all the topics when studying for paper 1
- Paper 2, focus only on the topic listed below: